Sunday, January 16, 2011

0505 am clarity 1

Sunday morning.

I like to wake up super early to reflect on the comings and goings of the day. I got to spend all day with my family in Queens - much needed! Yesterday's workout sesh was minimal but here's the breakdown of what I did:

0900-0945: 2 mile walk/run out in 26 degree cold with icy snow patches and partially cleared sidewalks. I'd gone out onto the shore to check if a path was cleared- NOT.

10:00-10:45: 10 minute sauna/yoga stretch
15 minute stationary bike jaunt : 4.07 miles
Chest Press/ Rows circuit set (25/25)

Nutrition wasn't the best but I got plenty of water in:

gullet topper (foods as i remember them lol)

AM-mid afternoon:
chicken caesar wrap
blueberry muffin
2 mozzarella sticks
Nature valley granola oats n honey bar
Doritos chips and Ruffles chips

afternoon-dinner:
Pasta with meat sauce
chocolate birthday cake
popcorn
chocolate cherry ice cream
butter pecan ice cream

Wow it sounds pretty harsh. Perhaps I should start measuring my portions lol.


Today I plan on working out while watching the football games but before that I'll put in my 4 miles on the treadmill to get mileage started for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment